Julia L Roy is a Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor specializing with individuals, couples, and parents/families as well as hosting workshops, seminars and group sessions.
She graduated with honors from Sam Houston State University in 2005. She worked for UTMB-CMC within TDCJ-ID from 2006 to 2017. She currently contracts with Coat of Many Colors Ministries within her private practice in Montgomery, Texas. Among her areas of expertise are anger, healthy communication, grief, anxiety, and recovering from trauma.
Julia Roy is an interactive therapist who leans toward Reality/choice Therapy. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling
- Bachelor’s in Elementary Education
- License, Certifications & Awards
- Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor # 65412
- Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
- Additional Training
- Basic CPR and First Aid
- Various trainings via seminars and workshops
- Professional Activities and Memberships
- Houston LPC Association